Much to my surprise, I got nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award by Sandra, who blogs at http://alayeringofperception.wordpress.com/ Sandra thinks deeply and writes beautifully; hers was the first blog I decided to follow. I’m floored that she wanted to nominate me! I understand why she is a versatile blogger, since she writes about all sorts of things. But this blog is all about RA, except for this post and one with a cat video, so I don’t feel all that versatile.
To accept, I have to share seven little-known facts about me
1. I have an extra bone in each thumb.
2. I don’t like to write.
3. I have a parking fairy whose cousin is a driving fairy.
4. I used to be able to do crossword puzzles in Italian.
5. I’m tone deaf.
6. I once built a three-story doll house. (There’s a lot of deferred maintenance by now).
7. In my home, most problems are caused by the garden gnomes.
I get to nominate fifteen other bloggers for the award. It’s going to be heavy on RA and DID!
If you are on this list, here are the rules:
1. If you have been nominated, create a post to thank that person. Link your post back to their blog.
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers that you believe deserve this award. Link back to their blog. Notify them to let them know of the nomination.
3. Share 7 little known facts about yourself.
4. Have fun!
TA DA Here are my nominees!
1. http://thirdofalifetime.com/dissociation-blog-showcase-2/ (A list of about 150 blogs on dissociation.)
3. http://survivinggovtmcataustralia.blogspot.com.au/ and http://survivingritualabuseaustralia.blogspot.com.au/
5. http://ritualabusedebate.blogspot.com/ (in Swedish)
8. http://dondevamos.canalblog.com (in French)
12. http://www.writerscafe.org/ (everything a writer needs for support)